Friday, February 7, 2014

2014

Hi everyone!

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season and new year! I know it has been a minute since my last post but I made a commitment to myself that I will focus more time into my blog this year!

A lot has changed in my life over the past couple of months. I moved from NY to LA, started a new job at a Fashion PR company, and am really loving it out on the West Coast! Not going to lie it was hard to adjust at first, especially since my beloved little yorkie, Bailey, passed away 2 weeks after our arrival. She was my little sidekick for the past 6 years and not a day goes by that I don't think about her and all the happiness she brought me. If any of you have lost a pet, you know the feeling. Fortunately, I have an amazing support system from my friends and family who always seem to help me through any hardship that comes my way.

I am finally feeling adjusted and comfortable out here and have met some amazing people so far! I live in a beautiful apartment in West Hollywood with my best friend from back home. California is an amazing place and so different from the East Coast. I am obsessed with all the mountain views and can't wait to explore everything this state has to offer. I feel really blessed to be given the opportunity to be out here and am truly loving it! I wanted to start off my first post of the year with a couple personal pictures from since I've been out here - so here you go! xx


Bailey
Forever in my heart<3



 Halloween 2013
People in West Hollywood take this holiday very seriously! It was so much fun walking the streets of Santa Monica Blvd and seeing all the amazing costumes! I clearly put my costumes together so last minute but still had a great time :)



 Runyon Canyon
 I would say this is the most popular place to hike in LA - gorgeous views of the city!



Venice with the boys!
I liked Venice Beach a lot. Really cool laid back vibe that kinda reminded me of the feeling I get when I'm in Brooklyn. It has a lot of cool little shops and restaurants with gorgeous sunset views!


Malibu
I am seriously obsessed with this place. The views of the mountains and beaches are phenomenal!


OOTD Pics
Picture 1: LF shorts and sheer black button down, Nasty Gal crop top, H&M thigh high socks, Vince Camuto "Greyson" black suede booties
Picture 2: H&M maxi dress
Picture 3: My room mate's vintage men's plaid button down, Vintage Levi black shorts, tights from Forever21
Picture 4: Urban Outfitters button down, Top Shop pants, H&M t-shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment