Thursday, February 13, 2014

Marchesa / J. Mendel / NYFW Fall 2014

There have been so many amazing runway shows this year during NYFW but I am obsessing over J. Mendel and Marchesa right now! Here are a few images of my favorite looks from their collections. xx



Marchesa
Georgina Chapman and Keren Craig did an outstanding job with this collection and I absolutely love this duo and the work they do for Marchesa! I love the hair and makeup they used to combine with the story of the collection. While watching the runway show I can already picture some big name actresses wearing some of these pieces for the Oscars coming up. ;)









J. Mendel
Seriously though, I am dying over this collection. I want everything. The colors, the textures, the fur, the leather and how it is all so perfectly put together is genius. Gilles Mendel always manages to make a statement without having to go over the top and I love that about him. 








No comments:

Post a Comment