Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Behind The Scenes

Over the weekend, I got the pleasure to model some accessories from my friends boutique; Carousels and Lace. I've worked on a lot of photo shoots, but this was my first time being IN FRONT of the camera! I was a little shy at first but once I got the hang of it, I'm not going to lie, I kinda loved it!

I styled all the looks myself by using pieces from my own personal wardrobe and accessorized with pieces from Carousels and Lace Boutique! My friend Sasha Fischman, who owns the boutique, started up the business by selling vintage pieces from her mothers archive over the years and has some really cute stuff! Check it out by clicking the link below!


It was a really great day and we had a lot of fun! I wanted to share with you some behind the scenes pics and I will post more about my outfits when I get the final images :) xx

Photographer: Caleb Diaz












No comments:

Post a Comment