Saturday, February 8, 2014

NYFW Fall RTW 2014

Although it has supposedly been a horrific winter in NY this year, I wish I could be there this week for Fashion Week! I am living vicariously through all my friends pictures and stalking all the runway shows as much as possible. I have gathered a few of my favorite looks from some of my favorite designers who have showcased their collections so far. I will post some more shortly! xx


Helmut Lang
The dynamic husband-wife duo, Nicole & Michael Colovos, always know how to put on a captivating show with all the spot on trends for Fall'14. I really love the oversized fuzzy fur sweaters, pairing red with nude latex, and graphic photo-prints. I also love how chic white looks in the fall (if styled the right way of course). 





Jason Wu
I am obsessed with this collection! Jason Wu really surprised everyone with how different this collection is from anything else he has done. It gives off a powerful, feminine vintage vibe yet still extremely modern. I love the different shades of lavender he used paired with black and beige. 






Rag & Bone
I always anticipate the Rag & Bone runway show. Marcus Wainwright and David Neville always do a great job of displaying a chic, high-fashion, trendy collection which is wearable to the average fashionista woman. I love the plaid mixed with pops of red and paint splattered details they used. They always put on a great show that is appealing to women of all ages, shapes and sizes. 





No comments:

Post a Comment